BE RESOURCEFUL THROUGH TRAINING PROGRAMS
You’ve decided on what you want to achieve? Then it’s time to choose your tools and tactics. Select the programs that will help you develop individual talent and teamwork skills. Grow personally and professionally, so you can inspire other members of your group to also evolve. You have all the resources at hand.
i. Best Sellers
You have the questions; we help find the answers.
2. Tic Tac – Time Management
If your time is running out, you’d better choose its destination. Better now than later.
3. Mind Tricks – Creativity and Innovation
Through exercise, inspiration is accessible to everyone. We teach you how.
4. Close The Deal – Advanced Sales and Negotiation Techniques
Find out how to sell yourself and discover the psychology behind the sales and negotiation process
Unleash your influencing potential over your authority.
6. Wind Of Change – Change Management
Without change, growth is impossible.
7. Lead The Way – Management and leadership
A system is more than the sum of its elements! So is a team!
8. Metamorphosis – Leadership through intuition
Leave your comfort zone and intuitively find new solutions and resources for problem solving.
ii. 2019 releases
Accelerated training for preparing next generations of leaders.
2. Scripta Manent – Written Communication
“Verba volant, scripta manent”. Make sure that your written message is clear, has impact and reaches its objective.
For highest impact in your presentations and meetings.
4. The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare.” – Patrick Lencioni
III. 2020 RELEASES
1. Bridging The Gap – Successful collaborations among generations
2. Design Thinking – Innovation boost for your organisation
3. The Matrix – Mindfulness program
iv. BEST KNOWN TOPICS
Conflicts are good. It is important you know how to manage conflicts and get the most out of them.
2. Business Boost – Business Development
Learn how to be your own entrepreneur, even if you are your own boss or if you work for someone else.
3. King’s Speech – Presentation Skills
Enjoy being on stage.
4. EQ Power – Emotional Intelligence
Love and focus for the internal and external client.
5. Secrets of the Jedi – Training of Trainers
We invite you behind the scenes of the trainers who shift paradigms.
The success of any project resides in planning, organising and the mastery of the main communication tools.
7. No Problem – Solving problems and decision making
A well-defined problem is a problem half-solved.
8. Coaching the Coach – The Coaching Manager
Understand yourself and you will understand also the members of your team. Then you will be able to develop them.
9. The Usual Suspects – Team coaching
Find your team’s “relational buttons” and find solutions in order to bring them to a superior level.
10. Dear Client – Customer experience
If you don’t care for your customers, the competition will. Find out how to prevent it.